Proven New Jersey Firm Handles Family Law and Criminal Defense Cases
Skillful Haddon Heights attorney protects what is most important to clients
When your family or freedom is on the line, you deserve an exceptional lawyer who has the skill and determination to secure the result you seek. Martone Law Group, LLC offers that type of high-level counsel to South Jersey clients. Located in Haddon Heights, the firm has effectively handled family law and criminal defense matters since 2007. Whether you require assistance with a divorce, child support conflict or criminal charge, attorney Kelli M. Martone will treat you with the utmost respect and compassion. I know how important a positive outcome is to my clients and their loved ones, which is why I don’t back down even when facing the toughest challenges.
Aggressive litigator defends individuals accused of criminal misconduct
My South Jersey firm handles legal matters relating to:
- Family law — For all types of family law concerns, such as divorce, child custody and support issues, I advise clients on their options and help them pursue their goals. My firm also assists in cases related to adoption, paternity and child protection and permanency.
- Criminal defense — Everyone has the right to a proper criminal defense. I stand up for individuals accused of the most serious crimes as well as misdemeanors and traffic offenses.
- Divorce — No one looks forward to a divorce, but with the right guidance on property division, alimony and parenting plans, you can establish a solid foundation for the next phase of your life.
- DWI defense — If you’ve been arrested on a drunk driving charge, my firm can investigate what potential defenses exist and can take on the authorities to help you avoid unwarranted punishment.
- Domestic violence — Situations involving allegations of domestic violence are typically dangerous and complicated. Whether you’re seeking a protective order or are being accused of abuse, I’ll take the necessary steps to safeguard you and your legal rights.
In my work at the firm as well as time spent serving professional and community groups, I am dedicated to use the experience I’ve gained over 15 years of legal practice to benefit others.
RESPECTED SOUTH JERSEY LAWYER ADVISES ON DIVORCE AND CUSTODY PROCEEDINGS
Professional colleagues and former clients throughout Camden and Burlington counties recommend my firm because I am:
- Accomplished — I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work. Disclaimer: No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court. RPC 7.1(a)(3). Please see more on Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review methodology by clicking this link.
- Assertive — I investigate the facts thoroughly to develop optimal solutions and then work tirelessly to achieve them. Taking on a difficult spouse or a seasoned prosecutor might seem hard, but my firm doesn’t let clients get bullied into a poor outcome.
- Compassionate — Emotions often run high in family law and criminal defense matters. At all times, I am sensitive to the needs of my clients and strive to reduce their stress through sound legal advice and advocacy.
Change and uncertainty can be intimidating, but my track record of successful outcomes gives individuals and families the strength and confidence they need to proceed without fear toward vindicating their legal rights.
Speak with a dedicated New Jersey family law and criminal defense attorney
Martone Law Group, LLC represents Camden County, Gloucester County, Cape May County, Atlantic County, & Burlington County clients in a wide range of family law and criminal defense matters. For a consultation regarding your particular legal concerns, please call 856-432-4587 or contact me online. My office is conveniently located in Haddon Heights serving the surrounding areas of Haddonfield, Haddon Township, Tavistock, Voorhees, Collingswood, Bellmawr, Barrington, and Runnemede.