Kelli has been practicing exclusively in the area of matrimonial law since her admission to the New Jersey State Bar Association in 2005 and has significant experience handling all types of family law matters including, divorce, child custody, child support, equitable distribution, domestic violence, and issues relating to college expenses/college contribution. Kelli also has significant experience in handling abuse and neglect matters involving the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (f/k/a DYFS). At this firm, Kelli will continue representing client in all aspects of Family Law.
Kelli is a 2005 graduate of Seton Hall Law School and received her B.A. from William Paterson University. Upon her graduation from law school, Kelli clerked for the Honorable James A. Farber in Sussex County.
In addition to Kelli’s work experience, she serves as a panelist for the Camden County and Burlington County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel. She also serves as a volunteer attorney for South Jersey Legal Services, wherein she represents individuals in matters concerning domestic violence as well as divorce matters. Kelli is a member of the Family Section of the New Jersey State Bar, Camden and Burlington County Bar Associations, and a member of the Thomas Forkin Inns of Court. Kelli sits on the Barrington Board of Education and is highly involved in her community.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, NJ. Doctor of Jurisprudence – With Honors, 2005.
- William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ. Bachelor's of the Arts in Sociology,
Concentration in Criminal Justice, 1999.
- Haddon Township High School, Westmont, NJ, 1995.
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Burlington County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- Camden County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
Honors & Awards
- Associate of the Year for the Thomas Forkin Family Law Inns of Court, 2011-12